Burnout is an epidemic. People everywhere are running on empty and not giving themselves any time to refuel and replenish! Not only is this an uncomfortable way to live, but it can have damaging effects on your health.
Today I’m talking about adaptogens and how to use them to help recover from burnout. It’s important to note that you have to use them in combination with giving yourself time to pause! These tools can be magical, but only when you are also doing the right things for your body, like getting enough sleep and eating well. The role of adaptogens is not to allow you to not hit the pause button – they are to help you heal when you have hit the pause button and to give you a little extra support during those times when you just can’t.
Listen in to learn what causes overwhelm, how we go from burnout to breakdown, and what adaptogens and supplements can do to help.
- What is burnout
- The different ways burnout can express itself
- Why my new book focuses on adrenals
- Why we are on overload
- What causes overwhelm
- How to deal with adrenal stress using adaptogens
- What happens when you go from burnout to breakdown
- What adaptogens do
- How to start refueling yourself
- What adaptogens to add when
- What I put in my Replenish supplements
- Why we need to give ourselves permission to pause
- Get a copy of The Adrenal Thyroid Revolution
- Learn more about my new adrenal formulations with Herb Pharm