Sauteed kale and toasted walnuts is a great intro to kale for greens newbies. Everyone loves it. It works whether your guests are vegan, Paleo, Macrobiotic or following a Mediterranean diet. Because we all agree on one thing: greens are good for you!
Sauteed Kale and Toasted WalnutsPrint Recipe
- 2 bunches pre-washed and cut kale. If you cut and wash your own kale I do add 5 min to the prep time
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/3 cup walnuts toast then chop finely
- 1 tbsp tamari aminos, or other similar salt seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok.
- Saute the kale for about 5-7 minutes until glistening, bright green, and tender.
- Add the fresh garlic and sauté for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the walnuts and tamari (or alternative) and sauté for another minute.
- Serve and enjoy!