This is a quick, easy, and delicious steamed kale dish that green-leafy newbies and long-time kale fans alike will love and find simple to prepare.
- 2 bunches of kale washed an chopped into small pieces ( get organic kale since it's on the “Dirty Dozen” list)
- 1/2 cup of chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 TBS chopped red onion
- Salt or tamari soy sauce to taste
- Steam the washed chopped kale for about 10 minutes, until the leaves are soft and bright green.
- Put into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle the finely chopped toasted walnuts and red onion on top, season with salt or tamari, toss and serve.