Enjoy this delicious, low-cal, good for you kale salad. Takes only 10 minutes to prepare. Watch and learn why kale is especially beneficial for women!
- 1 bunch of organic kale, washed and chopped finely, sprinkled with a couple of pinches of sea salt, then “massaged” for 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1-2 cloves crushed garlic
- A couple of “twists” of fresh black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Optional: 2 Tbs freshly grated parmesan cheese
Toss all of the ingredients together and Enjoy!
Special tip: If you let the salad sit at room temp for about 30 minutes prior to eating, it gets softer and even more flavorful.