“Times of stress, fatigue, and going through major life changes, even for example big hormonal changes like perimenopause, can cause us to be particularly susceptible to new infection, reactivation of the virus, and then getting symptomatic.” – Aviva Romm
Today I’m talking about an infection that I’ve been seeing a lot more in my practice: Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV). What is EBV and what is the link between it an Hashimoto’s disease?
Lots of people don’t know about EBV’s existence and the role it can play in your immune system’s strength. But you can treat it naturally! Listen in as I talk about the virus, how to get tested for it, and what you can do naturally to kick this bug.
- What is Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV)
- The link between EBV and autoimmune disease
- How do you get infected with EBV?
- Can you treat EBV naturally?
- What is survival overdrive syndrome
- The importance of rest and repair
- What foods can nourish you to heal
- What supplements to use to help naturally treat EBV
- How to use adaptogens to help
- Get a copy of my new book The Adrenal Thyroid Revolution
- Want to learn more about the book? Grab a chapter!
- Read more about EBV and fighting it naturally
- Learn more about adaptogens