Laila Ali is a world class athlete, fitness & wellness expert, TV host, cooking enthusiast, founder of the Laila Ali Lifestyle Brand, mother of two, and daughter of the late beloved global icon and humanitarian, Muhammad Ali.
In today’s episode, we dive into Laila’s story of how she discovered women’s health as her passion after she retired from her career as a four-time undefeated boxing world champion. Tune in to hear Laila’s own journey to health, how she prioritizes self-care while working as a rockstar entrepreneur and mama, and her practical tips to start cooking and implementing healthy eating habits for you, and your whole family.
- How Laila discovered her passion for women's health after she retired from boxing
- Laila’s struggle with thyroid disease
- Where Laila finds her drive
- Laila’s personal practices and rituals for centering and productivity
- Tips to identify your top priorities
- How Laila fell in love with cooking
- Laila’s go-to tips to kickstart your healthy eating journey
- Eating healthy… with kids!
- What’s inside Laila’s cookbook Food for Life