Welcome to a new season of Natural MD Radio! Today’s show is all about preventing migraines naturally.
For centuries doctors explained migraines as a woman’s problem caused by emotional disturbances like hysteria, depression, or stress. Though we know a lot more about migraines today, the most popular pharmaceuticals for migraine prevention only work for about 50% of women, and only about 3% of women who have migraines are getting adequate treatment. It’s time we found a better solution.
In today’s episode, I share the 6-step method I use with my patients to get to the bottom of their migraines. I discuss methods to identify your triggers and tell you about my favorite evidence-based herbs and supplements for migraine prevention.
This episode will give you effective tools to reduce the frequency of your migraines, or get rid of them altogether, so that you can take control of your health and get your life back!
Many conditions we’re told that we just have to live with can be reversed if we address the root causes. @avivaromm
- What science tells us about the causes of migraines
- The most common migraine triggers
- Why women are more likely to experience migraines than men
- My 6 steps to migraine prevention
- How an elimination diet can help you get to the root cause of your migraines
- Get your bowels moving – the link between constipation and migraines
- What is medication overuse headache
- My favorite evidence-based herbs and supplements for migraine prevention
- The advantages of botanicals over pharmaceuticals
- Read the companion article 6 Steps to Preventing Migraines, Naturally
- Track your migraines with this super helpful headache diary
Natural MD Radio
Have a listen and if you love it, subscribe to my podcast on Itunes for your weekly dose of the whole truth on health and natural medicine for women and children.SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES