Having the flu as an adult is so miserable, the aches, the fevers, and the overall discomfort. And knowing how to prevent the flu or how to deal with it if you get the flu can be confusing and complicated.
Today I’m talking about how to prevent the flu naturally and how to treat it if you do get it. Listen in as I share my 7 natural tips to help prevent the flu. And, as a bonus, these tips are also great for optimizing wintertime immune support for you and your family.
“Natural approaches can been incredibly safe, effective, and affordable and without the side effects that you have to worry about with over the counter pharmaceuticals.”
– Aviva Romm
- What is the flu
- What flu symptoms look like
- Why you need to give yourself ample recovery time
- Possible complications from the flu
- Should you get the flu vaccine
- Who should get the flu vaccine
- Why I’m not against vaccinations
- What are issues with the flu vaccine
- Why I’m not a fan of Tamiflu
- What you can do to prevent the flu naturally
- Why you often get sick right after the holidays
- What you can do once you have flu-like symptoms
My 7 Proven Natural Tips for Preventing the Flu:
- Wash your hands often and use hugs instead of handshakes
- Cut out the sugar
- Get extra rest
- Bust stress
- Try a saline flush
- Take your vitamins
- Use herbs
IS YOUR BODY IN SOS?
TAKE THE QUIZ NOW AND FIND OUT
- Read the blog posts mentioned in this episode:
- Get some of my Reishi Mushroom recommendations
LIKE WHAT YOU’RE READING?
TREAT YOURSELF TO MORE!