Today, in the third episode in the Natural MD Radio series on detoxification, I explain what ‘food as medicine’ really means and show you “the why” behind your body’s need for specific nutrients to support detoxification.
I also teach you about the word ‘phytonutrient’ – perhaps one of the most important food words to know to help you stay optimally healthy in today’s world. And I share which foods are the ‘powerhouses’ for these nutrients.
PLUS, as a special gift, you get access to the Natural MD Detoxification Foods Guide. It’s totally FREE and you can use it to bolster up your next grocery shop with all the nutrient-rich foods I talk about in the podcast – and more! Download your copy here – no sign-up required.
Have a listen and learn about the foods that support your body needs to stay optimally healthy in today’s world
Subscribe to the Natural MD Radio podcast on Apple Podcasts or Soundcloud. If you love what you hear, Share this with your friends, and make sure to leave a review on iTunes so more woman can get health empowered!
- What ‘food as medicine’ really means
- The relationship between food and detoxification
- The phases of liver detoxification
- What phytonutrients are and why are they important
- How modern life affects our nutrition
- The phytonutrient gap
- How do today’s foods stack up against our ancestors’
- How do commercial fruits and vegetables compare to organic
- Do we need to take supplements
- How to use herbs and spices to support digestion
Links from the Show
- Get your copy of The Adrenal Thyroid Revolution + Special FREE Gifts!
- Listen to Natural MD Radio: How Detoxification Really Works
- Get 20% off always at the Dharma Moms online store where 100% of profits go to supporting women around the world to have safer births.