Did you know that your vagina has an ecosystem? Like your gut, skin, and many other parts of your body, your vagina has its own unique microbial environment that keeps it healthy (and happy!).
In this episode, you’ll learn all about the exciting flora that make up your vaginal ecosystem. I’ll discuss vaginal infections and other problems that arise when this ecosystem get’s out of whack, and the root causes of these problems. Pharmaceutical companies have a whole host of commercial products that will claim to help you with these all-too-common conditions. Today, you’ll learn why these products often actually make the problem worse, and I’ll share my knowledge and tips to help you keep your vaginal ecology healthy using tried-and-true natural methods.
The ecosystem of organisms that live in your yoni keep it — and you — healthy. @avivaromm
- Why I use the word ‘yoni'
- The microorganisms that live in your vagina
- What is bacterial vaginosis
- The root causes of vaginal infections
- Medications and products that disrupt your vaginal ecosystem
- How to avoid unnneccesary antibiotic use
- What to look for in a probiotic for vaginal health
- Natural feminine product options
- How to rebalance your gut flora
- Vaginal infections and sugar
- How to get those V vitamins
- Let’s talk about sex and your vagina
- Hormonal changes and your vaginal ecology
- Last but not least… the thong effect
- Read my accompanying article about Vaginal Ecology
- Buy my book Botanical Medicine for Women's Health
- Read my article about Chronic Antibiotic Overuse
- Buy sustain condoms and watch my video about this great product
- Sign up for my 28-Day Gut Reset and Replenish Challenge
- Read Kendall Powell's article The Superhero in the Vagina
- Check out this online supplement store that has the probiotics I use in my medical practice and for my