Every day it seems there is a new detox program or cleanse promising to help us get healthier, slimmer, sexier. But what led us to believe that we needed to get ‘cleaner’ or to detox? Is detoxification a real thing?
Listen in to this episode where I discuss:
- detoxification and the difference between this and common ‘detoxes’
- the environmental exposures that we should be aware of
- the origins and effects of toxic chemicals in our environment
- what you can do to protect yourself and your children
- and why we have to be the ones to do this for ourselves.
If we can’t drink our water, if we can’t breathe our air, if we can’t trust our soil, that is a global crisis that affects us all.
Subscribe to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts or Soundcloud. If you love what you hear, please Share this with your friends, and make sure to leave a review on iTunes so more woman can get health empowered!
- What is body burden
- Detox versus detoxification
- Are cleanses, detoxes, and coffee enemas healthy
- Healthy eating vs. orthorexia
- What environmental toxins effect women and children
- How environmental chemicals can cause obesity
- Can endocrine disruptors affect the next generation
- How the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) fails to protect us