Let’s face it ladies, we’ve come a really long way.
Or have we?
- Only 1 in 4 men puts on a condom for a one nighter.
- Only 1 in 5 of single ladies is insisting on condom use.
- 1 in 4 women gets an STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) in her first year of college.
- And then the sad fact is that the condoms, lubes, tampons, and other products we’re putting into our vaginas are loaded with toxic chemicals.
It’s time for a change for our own health, and if you have daughters, you’ll want them to know about this, too. My guest on Natural MD Radio, Meika Hollender, is all about making change in women’s health and I’m really excited to have her on the show. Meika is the co-founder of one of the most innovative women’s health companies out there – Sustain Natural – and she’s an advocate for ending the stigmas surrounding us taking control of our health.
Listen today for a new way of thinking about your body and your health.
(Note this is an episode you might not want the little people in your life listening to. But a great one to listen to with your teen daughters after you’ve had a listen yourself.)
“Our mission is to create a world where women feel empowered taking control of their sexual health.” @sustain
- Why condoms are a women’s health issue
- The common obstacles preventing condom use
- The link between bacterial BV and condoms
- What’s in our pads, lube, and condoms – and why we need a change
- Changing our attitude about STIs
- The importance of getting tested
- 3 ways to take control of your sexual health
- Talking about sex with your partners… and your doctor
- How to create a safe space to talk about sex with your kids
- Learn about Meika’s upcoming book: Get On Top
- Buy your condoms, lube, pads, and tampons at Sustain Natural
- Read Women’s Anatomy of Arousal by Sheri Winston
- Connect with Meika: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Natural MD Radio
Have a listen and if you love it, subscribe to my podcast on Itunes for your weekly dose of the whole truth on health and natural medicine for women and children.SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES