Thirty percent of women between the ages of 20 and 50 have bacterial vaginosis (BV).
When treating bacterial vaginosis (BV), most doctors just prescribe an antibiotic that acts as a band-aid treatment, while overlooking the root causes of the problem. Too often this leads to recurrence and repeated rounds of antibiotics that can cause as much harm as good. Bottom line?
The medical model thinks about BV – and our bodies – all wrong! So what’s a gal to do? In this episode, I share with you my 7 lifestyle tips to prevent bacterial vaginosis and the protocol that I use to treat bacterial vaginosis naturally.
- What is bacterial vaginosis (BV) and what causes it?
- Risks associated with BV
- Recognizing BV symptoms and how to get a diagnosis
- How conventional medicine is getting BV all wrong
- The risks of conventional treatments
- A better way to understand BV
- Dr. Aviva's 8 top strategies for preventing and treating BV naturally
- When conventional treatment is necessary
Natural MD Radio
Have a listen and if you love it, subscribe to my podcast on Itunes for your weekly dose of the whole truth on health and natural medicine for women and children.SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES
Links from the Show
- Check out the companion blogpost and get your FREE step-by-step guide to treating BV naturally
- Learn how to heal your gut with my 4R Protocol
- Join the 28-day Gut Reset Challenge waiting list
- Browse the probiotics and supplements I recommend in my online dispensary
- Listen to my recent podcast with Meika Hollender founder of Sustain natural condoms and lube