For Dr. Frank Lipman health is more than just the absence of disease – it’s a total state of physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social wellbeing. Dr. Lipman is a widely recognized trailblazer in functional and integrative medicine and the New York Times Bestselling Author of five books.
In this episode of Natural MD Radio, Dr. Lipman joins us to talk about his new book How to Be Well. We discuss how millennials inspired Dr. Lipman to write this practical guide to health, why it’s about more than functional or integrative medicine, and how the key to transforming your health is in simple lifestyle changes taken at your own pace.
“I’m a big believer in the extraordinary power of ordinary things.” – Dr. Frank Lipman
In this episode we discuss:
- What inspired Dr. Lipman to write How to Be Well
- The value in combining knowledge from both Eastern and Western medicine
- It's not a 30-day program… How to use your copy of How to Be Well
- Why it's more complicated than one-diet-fits-all
- What is intermittent fasting?
- Genomes and Stools… The risks of the current testing craze