4 Weeks to Happier Hormones, Less Inflammation & A Healthier Gut
Gut health is central to nutrition absorption, hormone balance, immune system regulation, blood sugar balance, and mind and mood health. At least 90% of women experience some gut symptoms and many experience hormone and immune system imbalances when gut symptoms aren't obvious. Join me on this fun, fascinating, and profoundly effective 4-week journey to address one of the root causes at the heart of women's well-being.
This Reset Is For You If...
You're about to discover a whole new medicine for women...
The research on gut health – from our microbiome to the integrity of our gut lining – over the past decade has been astonishing and is revolutionizing health care. We now know that gut health is responsible for not just how well we absorb our nutrients, or whether we have premenstrual bloating, but for our hormone balance, immune system, the health of our moods, cognitive function, and so much more.
...the 28-Day Gut and Hormone Reset
The 28-Day Gut and Hormone Reset begins with the simple truth that your body is not broken – that the symptoms you’re experiencing are a natural response to the world we live in – and that you can make the changes it takes to take back your health. You’ll learn about your personal ecosystems – and why your genetic blueprint doesn’t have to be your health destiny.
It is based on the plans in my new book, Hormone Intelligence, drawn from the real work I do with patients in my medical practice, and has helped over 10,000 women go from fatigued and frazzled to energized and inspired. In this course, I walk you step-by-step, through the steps it takes to support optimal gut health, which means learning which foods to eat (and say no thanks to!) and the best timing for food, sleep – and even coffee.
Your body already knows how to heal – we have to simply remove the obstacles to your health and restore what your body needs for healing and resilience.
You'll learn about the amazing gut-hormone connection...
- Why gut problems affect so many women – and what this is telling us.
- How trouble in your microbiome is connected to hormone imbalances, PCOS, period problems, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, hot flashes, and fertility challenges.
- The connection between leaky gut and Hashimoto's as well as other autoimmune conditions.
- The powerful role between stress, poor sleep, and gut troubles – including how your microbiome can get jet-lagged!
- The powerful, simple, and affordable steps to repair leaky gut and restore microbiome health.
- How to tame stress, getting you out of chronic overwhelm and survival mode – and into better gut health.
- The role of inflammation in chronic hormonal, gynecologic, and autoimmune conditions, and how to naturally cool the flames of inflammation.
With a combination of weekly videos and 28 days of daily guidance, here's what we'll be doing together over this 4-week program.
With more gut microbes in our intestines than we have cells in our bodies, and a gut lining meant to act as a protective barrier between our inner and outer ecosystems, the gut is designed to protect us, keep our immune systems primed and protected, our hormones in balance, and contribute to our overall resilience. This week you'll learn how gut health goes awry, and how that impacts all of our health landscape.
The gut has been called our second brain. Indeed, the enteric (gut) nervous system plays a powerful role in our emotional well-being, our sleep, memory, focus, and cognitive functioning. Our stress, sleep, and emotions also have a powerful impact on our gut health. Learn how to support gut health with good sleep, stress reducing practices that really work and are easy to make part of your daily lifestyle, and how in turn, healing your gut heals mind and mood.
Leaky gut, dysbiosis, 'candida,' and SIBO are terms bandied about a lot in the wellness world. But which ones are 'real,' How do you know if you have those? How do they relate to your overall health? And how can you heal them if you do. This week you'll go deeper into gut questionnaires that help to answer these questions, and learn what you can do to more deeply heal you gut, while continuing the supportive steps from weeks one and two.
It's always easier to 'get it done' while you have the support of a group or course - but how do you maintain a gut healthy lifestyle going forward? What foods that you might have eliminated should you reintroduce and how do you know? And if you're on a more intensive gut healing plan, how long do you keep that up for? And how do you keep it all going when real life (cookies, that glass of wine or two, that birthday cake, or stress...) happens? This week we'll keep exploring gut health together, while making this a plan not just for 4 weeks, but for a lifetime of good gut health and overall well-being.
In this unique online program you'll receive:
Here are just some of the many results past students have achieved in the 28-Day Gut Reset as little as 2-4 weeks:
- Regular periods, no pain, easier flow
- Renewed ovulation, fertility – and pregnancy!
- Sugar and other cravings, gone, healthy blood sugar
- Deeper, energizing, more restful sleep
- More and steadier energy and focus all day long
- Normalized thyroid labs
- Hair loss – stopped
- Chronic pain resolved
- Happier, steadier mood and more inner peace
- Up to 15 pounds and 4 inches of weight loss – that stayed off
- Reduced need for antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, the Pill, blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol drugs, pharmaceuticals for sleep and focus/attention.
More Praise for the 28-Day
Gut Reset and Dr. Aviva
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a medical condition, you should consult your medical provider before starting. It's always a good idea to get the advice of a healthcare professional before starting any new program.
If you are trying to conceive or breastfeeding, you may follow this plan, paying attention to any precautions that are mentioned, and checking with your medical provider first. The plan is not recommended for pregnant women.