Is bone broth the next food fad, or is it something more substantial? Some people call it liquid gold, while others are just saying it’s the latest craze.
Turns out bone broth isn’t so new. My grandmothers used to make bone broth to help stay healthy, boost the immune system, and get a lot of nutrients in their diet.
Join me as I speak with my friend Kellyann Petrucci about this trend. Kellyann is a certified nutrition consultant and a naturopathic doctor, and author of the new New York Times Bestseller The Bone Broth Diet. Listen in to hear more about the bone broth diet, the three steps to make this diet work long term, and the success stories she’s seen – that can be yours, too!
“That’s what the bone broth diet does for you: it heals the gut, reduces inflammation, and creates this natural fat burning situation.” – Kellyann Petrucci
- How the bone broth diet gets your body functioning optimally
- Why your body will slim down with bone broth
- What has to happen for a diet to work long term
- The importance of getting rid of inflammation
- How losing weight can reduce your risk for other illnesses
- Why you need high quality protein
“To burn fat, you have to eat the right kinds of fats.” – Kellyann Petrucci
- The value of good fat
- Why you have to use the right oil in the right context
- How fermented foods and probiotics make a difference
- Why you need fibrous vegetables for energy
- Incorporating both broth into your diet
- What you should look for in your bone source
- The changes she has seen in people’s lives
- Get yourself a copy of Kellyann's book
- Learn more about the bone broth diet revolution
- Connect with Kellyann:
“What you eat can truly transform your life.” – Kellyann Petrucci