Get your kids ready for winter! In Winterize Your Kids, an 80-minute web class, I help you understand the key guidelines for making the decision of using natural vs. conventional therapies. I also covers the basic safety considerations when using herbs and natural therapies.
- How to recognize a sick child
- Bolstering immunity and natural tips for doing so
- The difference between a common cold vs. a flu
- Safe supplements for kids and dosages
- The common winter illnesses, symptoms and risks
- Who should and should not get the flu vaccine
- How to “treat a fever”
- The warning signs that your child needs to see a doctor
- Preventing a cold from turning into an infection
- Herbal recipes that Aviva used with her kids
Over 4000 people signed up for this webinar which was held on November 8, 2012. Click here to access the MP3 recording.
With wishes for your kids’ optimal health,
If you liked this, don't miss a thing! Please join my mailing list (it’s FREE) and you’ll receive a downloadable/printable handout on creating your own natural medicine cabinet, including doses, uses, and precautions.